This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Information we may collection from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to on our site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To email you opportunities that we have determined may benefit you.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will not provide your email address to any other company which you have not registered with through us. Once you have registered with them your data provided to them is not held by us and is subject to their privacy and data protection policies.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any subsidiary, or our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If any company within our group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case it may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such company or business or assets.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You have the right to ask us to opt-out of our site at any time. We will do everything we can at that point to suspend sending you any additional email or other communications from us. Every email you receive from us will give you this opt-out opportunity. Please note that we can’t prevent the other companies that you sign up with from continuing to send you email and we suggest opting out from their systems if you no longer wish to receive communication from them.
Federal Trade Commission Fair
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
Syzygy Analytics, LLC, a marketing company, and operating as www.tax-free-investing.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”) of 2018 (the Acts), the data controller is Syzygy Analytics, LLC 1621 Central Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82001.